ELDER ROSS EAGAR

"And ye shall go forth in the power of my Spirit, preaching my gospel, two by two, in my name, lifting up your voices as with the sound of a trump, declaring my word like unto angels of God"

(Website created by Elder Eagar's Family)

Monday, July 6, 2009

Playing Catch-up!!

7/6/2009
Claire & Shi~
so how are you two you sound great except shi she doesnt like to write me anymore ha ha but its cool i still love her and she'll pay for it when i get back ha ha thank you both for getting adresses for me ive been needing them for a while and now i have them!!! im staying her in this area and i'll be set for this transfer i am expecting to see lots of miracles here and some big changes in my life and in the lives of those around me cuz i wont go down without a show!!! i wish i could just explain the love i have for my mission its incredible and i want to get better and better. i have to do the LOrds work!! i love it!! my comp is staying the same too!! its awesome were going to do miracles here!! well anyways i guess i had better let you two go im in a little bit of a hurry now so yah. well EU TE AMO IRMÃZINHAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!te amoElder eagar

6/23/2009
Shi & Claire~
well hows are you too? it soundss like youre both good and claire has dishes to wash yay!!!! ha ha thats funny so this week was pretty good and we had one more baptism and were trying to get a littel better it looks like our zone is going to get much much better with a few things that president taught us so itll be sweet. thats awesome about your volleyball shi!! i think its sweet!!! aww man i miss coach semore!!!!! so oh yah i got hils and lucys letters but i am really needing addresses of my friends so help me out and traviss too and i want to know if evan and tell are still working on the whole mission thing anyways so this week is great i feel so incredibly blessed here and i learn every day i just hope that i can get even better and learn even more to help those around me. well shorties i had better let you two go but thank you for everything that you two have done for me!!! EU AMO VOCES MUITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!elder eagar