ELDER ROSS EAGAR

"And ye shall go forth in the power of my Spirit, preaching my gospel, two by two, in my name, lifting up your voices as with the sound of a trump, declaring my word like unto angels of God"

(Website created by Elder Eagar's Family)

Wednesday, May 13, 2009



Well I want you all to know how much I miss you and how much I thank you for the influence you have in my life! I wouldn't be anything without you all to help me get to where I am. I have to check if you are all reading your scriptures and saying prayers too. You better be! If not, please start because you will all be truly blessed in ways you'll never imagine! Make sure you're going to the temple too! I miss the temple a ton and when I get back you all have to go to a session with me.

Anyways~~I know that this is the only true church upon the earth! It was restored by a prophet of God, Joseph Smith. He truly saw Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ! I know Christ lives! He loves us and through Him we can become clean enough to return to our Heavenly Father's presence! I love my Savior and My Father in Heaven. I know the Book of Mormon is true! It tells us everything we need to know! I know with all my heart that Thomas S Monson is a prophet called of God to lead us and guide us! Em nome de Jesus Cristo. Amen