ELDER ROSS EAGAR

"And ye shall go forth in the power of my Spirit, preaching my gospel, two by two, in my name, lifting up your voices as with the sound of a trump, declaring my word like unto angels of God"

(Website created by Elder Eagar's Family)

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"well family sorry its gonna be short i am still in my same area and i am loving it still. sadly we didnt have any success last week but we are ok my new comp is elder chacon from california and he is a stud we should have a ton of sucess together. my zone is awesome and i will be greatly blessed this transfer with opportunities to hear from a Seventy and from Elder Richard G Scott. this is a great blessing that i get for not going home yet ha ha i am so so excited anyways i have to run but i will fill you guys in a little more next week thank you so much for everything!! you're all always in my prayers!!! I LOVE YOU ALLL FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!

elder eagar

tell evan i love him and that hes a stud!!!"