ELDER ROSS EAGAR

"And ye shall go forth in the power of my Spirit, preaching my gospel, two by two, in my name, lifting up your voices as with the sound of a trump, declaring my word like unto angels of God"

(Website created by Elder Eagar's Family)

Monday, December 29, 2008

"MERRY CHRISTMAS"

well sorry once again im in a hurry and i am so so sorry about not emailing last week it was transfers and it was a crazy day. im now a district leader and training a brazilian!! its great!! im in taguatinga sul and i live with one more pair of elderes. its great!! anyways i have a meeting and a little christmas get together with presidente today and i have to be there in an hour so i had better go!! thank you guys so so much and ill talk to you on christmas!!!! I LOVE YYOU ALLL MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love elder eagar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!