ELDER ROSS EAGAR

"And ye shall go forth in the power of my Spirit, preaching my gospel, two by two, in my name, lifting up your voices as with the sound of a trump, declaring my word like unto angels of God"

(Website created by Elder Eagar's Family)

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hey shi jizo!!!

Well first off i want you to know how proud i am of you that you dont have to do finals!!! that is awesome!!!! i was really happy for you when i heard that!!! lets see i have a kinda funny story i was with elder burnham a lot this week (my first comp) and i had a dress that the sisters left in the apartment when they left the area and he dressed up in it and took pictures ha ha but thats like all i got. i dont really know like what kind of story you are wanting ha ha but who knows ill find one for you one day!!! thats cool that the wrestling team is doing so well!!! i miss it ha ha but im proud of them ha ha well shorty i had better go home sizzle!!! I LOVE YOU SHI JIZZLE!!!!!!!!
stud muffin brother
elder eagar